The Life of Me

The trials and tribulations that I will endure

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miami, Florida, United States

Im a sports junky, mainly basketball and I love UT sports. I am a UT Longhorn Alum class of 2006 and am currently a 4th year medical student at NSUCOM in Miami, FL

Monday, August 07, 2006

Officially a First year med student...

Thats right, the countdown is over and I have gone through my first day of class. It was surprisingly tiring to be in that room for so long. Biochem was our first class..and the first day was so noob just talked about gen chem and some nucleotides..After that was Clinical practicum...which will be extremely relevant for my future...pretty much teaches you how to interact with patients...what questions to ask and how to ask it. then came Gross Anatomy..the prof for this class is ridiculously monotonous...Good thing there are several profs teaching each class..so chances are there will be at least one good prof for each class...Oh..and today i dropped 700 bux on medical equipment...but i get like a 70 dollar rebate..lol...got a opthalmoscope, otoscope, stethoscope, reflex hammer, tuning forks, a leet BP cuff, and some other useless stuff..All in all i know im gonna get owned...but this is what i signed up for..so im not complaining...Off to study some anatomy...

2 Comments:

Blogger sw4ng said...

congrats, gl hf

2:46 PM  
Blogger T-Kwan said...

I'm really proud of you baby...

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home