The Life of Me

The trials and tribulations that I will endure

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miami, Florida, United States

Im a sports junky, mainly basketball and I love UT sports. I am a UT Longhorn Alum class of 2006 and am currently a 4th year medical student at NSUCOM in Miami, FL

Thursday, February 11, 2010

On to my next adventure

So, I now know where i will be the next 4 years.... NYC baby! Ive always wanted to live there for a little (who doesnt?) and now i get a chance to. Best of all, i get to go in the field i want to be in, Emergency Medicine! Move over george clooney, the real ER docs are comin. Looking back, miami has treated me well. I have made some life long friends, and dont regret going there for one bit. I will miss the awesome weather for sure.

Now its cruise control, until residency starts. Until then, will be going to jamaica this weekend for a wedding, got to find a place to live in NYC, deal with my own wedding, go on my epic honeymoon, move in, and relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home