The Life of Me

The trials and tribulations that I will endure

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miami, Florida, United States

Im a sports junky, mainly basketball and I love UT sports. I am a UT Longhorn Alum class of 2006 and am currently a 4th year medical student at NSUCOM in Miami, FL

Sunday, August 20, 2006




After 2 weeks of class im hanging in there..

Tracy has been staying with me for the past 9-10 days and it has been a challenge to focus on school work. Everytime i come home from school i just want to spend time with her and do nothing else. I tried to take her to some cool places like south beach, riverfront, los olas...But i feel like i did a shitty job entertaining her. Most of the time she was bored and she ended up watching 3 seasons of Entourage and reading 2 books.. The weather is humid and stuff so going to the beach isnt as appealing.

Now back to school. I found out on friday that im going to be driving to North miami beach, FL every other week for IGC (interdisciplinary generalist curriculum) Pretty much i work with a doctor for 4 hours every other week. Its about a 20 minute drive so it wont be that bad. Its a pass/fail course so there isnt that much pressure to own it..even though i will. Its good that my roommate is pretty gunner..makes me stay on top of my game..speaking of which im going to study some more. Also this is a pic with my parents at my white coat ..a preview of what dr. mikeylu will look like in 2010 =)

3 Comments:

Blogger adameepoo said...

walao suai ge

6:29 AM  
Blogger T-Kwan said...

i still had fun hanging out with you though baby! :) miss u!

4:07 AM  
Blogger sw4ng said...

the pic is pretty good, but it makes your mom's hair look like sideshow bob's hahahaha

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home