The Life of Me

The trials and tribulations that I will endure

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miami, Florida, United States

Im a sports junky, mainly basketball and I love UT sports. I am a UT Longhorn Alum class of 2006 and am currently a 4th year medical student at NSUCOM in Miami, FL

Monday, August 28, 2006

TEST 1 OVER: Biochem

Took my biochem test today, it was pretty good but biochem is one of the easier courses classes at my school, So there is no need to celebrate except to celebrate my friends Bday at the hardrock and since they cancelled class tomorrow. Tropical Storm Ernesto has got the school scared. They cancel school even tho it was sunny all day. Its all good im not complaining, more time to study hehe. Next test Wed 9/6 (10 days) the Wed after Labor day weekend. I will post my grade as soon as i get it, it should be a good grade so dont think im supersmart or anytin.

Today people started going crazy, gas stations were all packed, costco was packed, traffic was worse than usual blah blah blah. I could use some more canned foods but water and gas i got. If i dont update in a while, its not because im dead but because the power will be out!

UPDATE: I only missed 1 out of 60 questions = 98.4

=) i was aiming for a 95 or higher so i hit it. The mean was a 87 and median was 88. Me and my roomy got the same grade, but diff questions wrong

3 Comments:

Blogger sw4ng said...

ha-ha you failed

12:43 PM  
Blogger T-Kwan said...

ernesto is weak sauce.

11:51 PM  
Blogger adameepoo said...

stop being so smrt

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home