The Life of Me

The trials and tribulations that I will endure

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miami, Florida, United States

Im a sports junky, mainly basketball and I love UT sports. I am a UT Longhorn Alum class of 2006 and am currently a 4th year medical student at NSUCOM in Miami, FL

Monday, November 06, 2006

BLACK OCTOBER IS FINALLY OVERRR

The culmination of 5-6 tests in a 4 week span was rather interesting to say the least, skipping class to study, skipping sleep to study, skipping food to study, yay.. I just got back from the Beach today after my physio test ended and just hanged out there for a couple of hours, it was damn good. And also plannin to go to a party tonite with my classmates in downtown. Should be fun. Now i have until 11/20 till my biochem final woohoo, but i also need to catch up in other classes since ive neglected them to study at current tests... And head/neck part of anatomy is crazy complex so im going to have to really keep up in there, so in actuality the studying doesnt cease, but the sense of urgency is temporarily haulted, which is good because it lowers the stress level. Speaking of which, there was a girl in our class that fainted when she checked her anatomy grade.. She was checking her grade and then all of a sudden she grabbed my arm..and fell to the floor. She complained of a headache in her temple and maxillary areas and just needed to lay down. I think some medics came, but i saw her a couple days later so nothing serious happened. Its funny, because the average for the past anatomy test was a failing grade, which is unheard of in grad school (lowest ever in previous years at our school). Ridiculous. 2 weeks until i come back home, cant wait

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya! can't wait to see you and kev again! =) good luck studying for biochem!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home