The Life of Me

The trials and tribulations that I will endure

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miami, Florida, United States

Im a sports junky, mainly basketball and I love UT sports. I am a UT Longhorn Alum class of 2006 and am currently a 4th year medical student at NSUCOM in Miami, FL

Monday, November 27, 2006

The Final Push of the semester:

Clinical Practicum Final: 12/4
OPP final: 12/8
Physio final: 12/11
Anatomy Final: 12/13
Histo final: 12/15

After this i will be 1/8th doctor...lol

Got the camera today..but to my surprise it was the t50..not the t30 that i thought i ordered, checked back on the invoice and indeed i ordered the t50..o well..pretty much the same exact model except the t50 has a touch screen..mikey = picture whore?? we shall see

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! I look forward to your pictures! Good luck with all your finals Dr.Lu! =)

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home