The Life of Me

The trials and tribulations that I will endure

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miami, Florida, United States

Im a sports junky, mainly basketball and I love UT sports. I am a UT Longhorn Alum class of 2006 and am currently a 4th year medical student at NSUCOM in Miami, FL

Sunday, November 19, 2006

I ordered a New toy that i should get after Thxgiving





Now everytime i skip class to go to the beach i'll take pix!! Ive realized that me and my roommate both cope with stress by buying new things.. I bought the new lebrons and this camera, and he bought like a 120 dollar backpack.. You need something to keep you sane through this madness we call med school!!

EDIT: so it turns out i ordered the wrong camera..lol instead of the DSC-T30 .. i got the DSC-T50 ..which is pretty much the EXACT same camera but it has a touchscreen on the LCD screen...I like it nonetheless and will keep the camera to avoid restocking fees...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home