The Life of Me

The trials and tribulations that I will endure

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miami, Florida, United States

Im a sports junky, mainly basketball and I love UT sports. I am a UT Longhorn Alum class of 2006 and am currently a 4th year medical student at NSUCOM in Miami, FL

Friday, December 08, 2006

3 down, 3 more to go

I took my biochem final b4 thxgiving..and have taken 2 more finals since then...Now all i have left is Physiology, Anatomy (booooo), Histo... then im free and will be in houston 12/15 at 9:55 pm :) AND i'll be 1/8th doctor hehe

Next semester my courses will be:

Microbiology (7 credit hours)
Neuroanatomy (3 credit hours)
Medical Physiology 2 (4 credit hours)
Medical Biochemistry 2 (3 credit hours)
Clinical Practicum 2 (2 credit hours) pass/fail
Osteopathic Practice and Principles 2 (2 credit hours)
Principles of Radiology (1 credit hours)
Public Health & Epidemiology (2 credit hours) pass/fail
Interdisciplinary Generalist Curriculum (1 credit hours)(shadowing Primary care doc)

TOTAL: 25 credit hours

25 Credit Hours similar to this semester, but the schedule is tougher (more tests, IGC sessions, fewer free weekends etc.)

how funnnnn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home